552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, January 06, 2003

Patting Myself on the Back

Yippiee! I just figured out how to put a photo on this website. I'm so impressed with myself.

The photo on the left is of Cory and me, in front of our $20 Wal-Mart Christmas tree. See, I wanted to give Cory's mom a picture of us for Christmas (I know, giving someone a picture of yourself is pretty self-absorbed. What can I say?) So, Cory and I plunked down in front of the tree, and took about 25 pictures using the timer on my camera. You know, we'd set the timer, hurry back to the tree, pose, smile, and then do it all over again. As awful as it sounds, it was actually kind of fun, and I don't think the picture is any worse than we'd have gotten if we went to the Sears Portrait Studio.

For what it's worth, Cory's mom said she loved the picture. This isn't the same one we sent her, but they all kind of look the same after a while.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa