552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, January 05, 2003

Questions? Comments? Snide Remarks?

Stay tuned. In the next couple of days, I'll have a link on this website so that you can comment on my daily ramblings. I've already got it in the works, I'm just having trouble getting the code written. I'm not the most technologically advanced person, after all. In fact, that's a big part of why I majored in Communication in college.

I'm going to do my best to post to this site every day, but there may be a day or two lag between postings. I've been having trouble publishing to this site from my home computer, so I've been writing my entries at home, then waiting until I get to work to post them. The problem is, I really don't want to do any of this from work, because I don't want the powers that be at WTVM to see this site.

So for now, keep your snide remarks to yourself. You can share them with me in a couple of days.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa