552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, January 03, 2003

Ok, so here's the poop:

Every year, as the cheap champagne pops, I make the same damn New Year's Resolutions.

1. To lose some lard off of my big butt.
2. To get a better job ('Cuz this place just ain't cutting it lately).
3. To keep in touch with my friends (since I keep moving across the damn country in search of a better job (see resolution #2).

Well, let's face it. I'll never wake up early enough to go for a jog before work, so resolution #1 is doomed from the start. As far as #2 goes, I can't break my contract without facing a pretty hefty financial penalty, so that one's pretty much in the crapper, too.

This weblog is my attempt at keeping resolution #3 alive. So come for a visit, take your shoes off and stay for a while.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa