552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, January 06, 2003

Not As Cool As I Thought I Was

Still glowing from my internet victory last night, I headed over to the ol' sportslady website today to check out my genius. Alas, the famed photo of the Sportlady and Cory at Christmas wouldn't load. Apparently, I'm not nearly as clever as I thought I was. Foiled again! In the meantime, if you have a burining urge to see the picture, you can use the link above to gaze at my beauty. Ha Ha.

My friend Mike, who's a computer whiz, has volunteered to give me a little assistance with my weblog ineptitude. I think I might be beyond help, though.

I promise, eventually, I'll talk about something other than just this stupid weblog. Right now, it's consuming my life.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa