552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Feeling like a "Jerk"

You know that scene in "The Jerk?" The one where Steve Martin is running around, flapping the phone directory over his head, shouting "The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here!"

Well, I kind of felt like Navin R. Johnson today.

I got the mail, and there was something bulky in the bundle. It was pouring out (thanks to Hurricane Ike), so I had to round the corner of the building before I was sheltered from the rain and could take a peek.

And there it was. In all its full-color, 374-page glory.

The new IKEA catalogs are here! The new IKEA catalogs are here!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa