552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kicking the Bucket

Seriously, how long ago did the movie "The Bucket List" come out? Every week, when Cory and I are looking for a Sunday morning matinee to go to, I see "The Bucket List" on the showtimes, and I usually say loudly, "That's still in the theaters???"

Ok... I just checked... and it came out on Christmas. That's damn near four months ago.

I get it. We live in Florida... "God's waiting room." A lot of our neighbors are nearing Death's door and trying to fulfill their own 'bucket lists.' It's probably a pretty popular flick in our neck of the woods.

But four months? For a movie that was number-one for maybe a week or two? Really?

I don't get it. I guess you could say that seeing the movie "The Bucket List" isn't on my personal "bucket list."

But then again, I'm only 38. Ask me again when I'm 70,Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman's age. And by the way, Morgan is little more than a month younger than Jack. And Jack's birthday is next week. And I still don't want to see his movie. Especially four months after its release.

So there.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa