552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Honeymooning!

In the last week, I've had two friends get engaged. Not to each other, in case you're curious.

Our former co-worker Hayley got engaged to her beau, Nate, and my good friend, former speechie, and annual Oscar contest coordinator, Amy is marrying her man-friend Jeff.

The funny thing is that both happy couples were at our wedding. In fact, I'm pretty sure that they were the only two unmarried couples at our wedding. And in both cases, it was the first time we'd met the future grooms.

How cool is that? Of course, Cory and I would like to take complete responsibility for their successful relationships. By the way, our one-year anniversary is coming up in less than three weeks. No, we don't have any big plans. I can't take time off at work yet, so we'll just be our boring married selves.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa