552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So Far... So Good

Ok... so I've survived two whole days at the new job without screwing up anything major. Pretty impressive, huh?

Of course, the majority of my first 16 hours on the job have been spent:
1) Filling out forms.
2) Waiting for I.T. to get my login to work.
3) Filling out forms.
4) Meeting people whose names I'll never remember.
5) Filling out forms.

Tomorrow, I get the best job ever-- writing the press release announcing the hiring of the new Director of Public Relations. That's right... I get to write a press release about myself.

While I certainly have been busy filling out forms, I haven't been nearly as busy as the person who created this.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa