552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, February 03, 2008

SuperBummer

For just the second time in nine years (and only the third time in the last dozen), I have Super Bowl Sunday off. And I was pretty excited about it. Of course, now that I don't have a job, I don't really have any friends, either... so it's not like I was invited to a Super Bowl party (sure, every year that I had to work, I was invited to at least one and had to decline).

Regardless, I was excited because I thought Cory and I could watch the game together, laugh at the commercials together, share a few beers together. Be a normal couple.

I guess it's no surprise-- that isn't happening. Because this year's Super Bowl is on Fox, and because it's during "sweeps," Cory got stuck working today. So, for the second time in nine years, I have Super Bowl Sunday off... and for the first time in at least that long, Cory's working on Super Bowl Sunday.

This stinks.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa