552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's official!

As of Monday, I will once again be gainfully employed.

Of course, I'm not going to tell you exactly where... Mainly because I try to keep this blog "under the radar." I will tell you that I'll be working for one of our area's most well-known Non-Profit Organizations. I'll also reveal that I've got a pretty sweet job title: "Director of Public Relations and Marketing."

I'm pretty excited. My new boss was PR Director before she got promoted, so I know she'll be a great resource while I get my feet wet. And hell, I've already read "Public Relations for Dummies," so I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa