552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, June 25, 2007

Inkslinger

Our friend Jason (aka "Pickle") has had me thinking about getting another tattoo. In the time that we've known him, he's gotten three or four... and while I'm pretty cool for having a tattoo when most of my friends were still in elementary school... I've been pondering getting another for a long time.

My problem is this: I don't know what I want. The dragonfly was an easy call-- though in the 12 years since I've gotten inked, dragonflies have become a little cliche. At least I was the first, right.

I make you this promise now-- If I do get another tattoo-- I won't get one like this. Or this, or even this... no matter how tempting it might be.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa