552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, May 31, 2007

In Brief...

We've been busy remodeling the ugly, ugly master bathroom (as opposed to the guest bathroom, which was just ugly), so I haven't had a lot of free time on my hands to blog. We tiled on Monday, and I've been slowly grouting the tiles since then. It's a long process, and I fear that our slightly uneven floor will eventually cause cracked tiles and I'll have to do the whole damn thing over again.

But I digress.

I did an interesting story on Friday (well, actually, it aired on Friday... I did the interview and shot the video weeks ago). If you'd like to watch it, use the link below:

Johncke Swings Back

Labels: , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa