552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cory's A Lucky Man...

It's a good thing that Cory married me when he did, because Grant Wistrom is doing everything he can to make me fall in love with him.

I developed a serious crush on Wistrom when he was playing for the St. Louis Rams-- and I was working at my first TV job in Missouri. The Rams ended up winning the Super Bowl that year, and I found every reason I could to interview Wistrom. He had the most beautiful blue eyes. And he was smart. And he had braces, which wasn't particularly sexy, but somehow made him seem a little less like a big, scary, football player.

A few years ago, Wistrom left the Rams for the Seattle Seahawks, got to play in another Super Bowl (they lost), and after that, he kind of fell off my radar. Then, I see this headline on ESPN.com today:

"Wistrom to Coach at Southwest Missouri High School"

How cool is that? He's leaving the NFL to take a job as an assistant coach at the high school where his brother is the principal. He's so dreamy.

My husband's not so bad, either.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa