552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Winter? What's that?

I'm not going to say that I miss winter, because I don't. Yeah, it's always a little disconcerting the first time you see a Salvation Army bell-ringer wearing a tank-top and shorts. On the other hand, I don't miss having to start my car fifteen minutes before I leave work. And I don't miss scraping ice off my windshield. And I don't miss falling on my ass on slippery steps.

I do, however, miss snow. At least a little. I don't miss driving in it or shoveling it or getting it stuck inside my boots and that horrible, melting-snow-trickling-down-your-leg feeling. I miss skiing. And I miss snowmen. And I'd like to think that if Calvin & Hobbes had been around when I was a kid, I might have made one of these, too.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa