552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's raining babies!

For the second time in about three months, another friend of mine has had a baby.
First it was Sandy-bean, who gave birth to little Sophie in late January. Sandy and Brian must have the cute-baby gene. Seriously... how adorable is that kid?

Early this morning, another little bundle of joy was born, this one to my friend Nicole (aka "Crackhouse Nicki") and her husband, Walt. I haven't seen a picture of their little boy yet (who is as of yet, unnamed, so I'll call him "Crackhouse Baby" until he has a name. That'll get them cracking... no pun intended)

So you might think that all of this baby-talk (and my upcoming wedding) has my biological clock ticking like crazy, right?

Nope. Not even close.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled for Sandy, Brian, Nicole and Walt. I think they'll all be great parents. It's just not something I have any desire to do.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa