552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, March 08, 2007

My Inner 14-year-old Speaks Out

Yesterday, I got to interview Pat Cash. Remember him? Cute Australian tennis player, circa 1984-ish? The guy with the checkerboard headband?

Anyway, like (almost) all of the tennis players I've interviewed, he's very nice... down-to-earth... and easy to talk to.

So I asked him a question I've wondered about since I was fourteen. Nope, it had nothing to do with Tennis. Not even close. I asked if he's the same "Pat Cash" that's thanked on the liner notes to a couple of Iron Maiden albums.

You better believe he is. He smiled and laughed when I asked him, and we ended up talking about Maiden for a few minutes.

How cool is that?

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa