552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Life's Dilemmas

On the street where I work, the city is doing a major utilities renovtion project. It's a bloody mess. They've torn up the road, dug up the sewers, and uprooted some palm trees that were probably close to 100 years old.

Today, as a result of the utilities project, we had a boil-order for the water at work. So no clean water, no ice... no coffee (which left a lot of people very cranky).

Late in the day, I had to use the Ladies' room. And as I was washing my hands, I realized that washing my hands with potentially contaminated water probably wasn't such a great idea. On the other hand, not washing my hands at all probably also wasn't such a great idea. What to do, what to do?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa