552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, April 06, 2007

Another World

One of the interesting side effects of planning a wedding has been discovering a whole new world of websites. I discovered "The Kegulator" this morning. (And yes, I'm up at 7 am strictly because I'm stressing out about the wedding).

A side note to this blog post's title, "Another World." Back when I lived in Kirksville, my roommate Darren and I would watch "Days of Our Lives" together on days that he didn't have noon classes. It was a high priority for us. After "Days" was another NBC soap, "Another World," which had the cheesiest theme song ever. Crystal Gayle sang it with another country singer. We'd always sing along to it like a couple of morons, often dancing around the apartment while we did it.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa