552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

At Aimee's Request...

I haven't uploaded many of the "official" wedding pictures to the computer... it's a long process which involves scanning each photo individually and I don't have the energy to do it. Maybe someday.

However, I have gotten around to uploading a few snapshots that people gave me, and I also had the pictures from our disposable cameras put onto photo discs... so I've uploaded some of those.














(I also keep hoping that certain relatives of ours will email us the pictures that they took... but so far, no luck with that... Hint, Hint...)

Anyway, there are really only a few "formal" pictures in the computer so far, these are the majority of them.


I was kind of bummed out that our photographer didn't take any pictures of the wedding venue itself. (Once again, maybe some people who had cameras there can help us out!) The courtyard at The Veranda is so cute, and even though we didn't decorate it with flowers, I thought it looked great!


We haven't uploaded any pictures from our dinner cruise on the Caloosahatchee River yet. To be honest, most of the photos are of us dancing or us posing on various parts of the riverboat. Once again, we're hoping that other people can help us fill in the blanks.


After our dinner cruise, we headed over to a little reception hall downtown. We didn't have our photographer come there (it would have cost extra to hire him for a couple more hours and it didn't really seem worthwile). We had disposable cameras on the tables and we got our money's worth out of them.










(A husband, a beer, and a big chocolate chip cookie: What more could a girl need?)





No, you're not seeing things. Yes, that's a feather boa. And yes, those are Mardi Gras beads around Cory's neck. We were going for a whole New Orleans feel.

That's all so far... when I get around to uploading a few more pictures, I'll try to post them.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa