552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Late Night Road Trip

Crud. I'm sitting here, surfing the web, and preparing to write a way cool post (complete with a link to some video I shot last week)... when I suddenly realize that Tuesday is September 5th. That means our rent is past due. And if I don't drive to the other end of town and drop off my rent before their office opens, I'll owe something like $25 in late charges. Did I mention that it's 1:55 in the morning and I'm in my robe and slippers?

I wish I could pay the rent online like I do with all our other bills. Then I'd never have to buy stamps, write checks, or go on late-night road trips to drop off the rent.

Lazy? You betcha.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa