552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dullard

Lookin over my blog for the last few months I've made an important realization.

I'm really boring.

I don't think I was always this way... back when Cory and I were in Georgia, I was more interesting. But I think I was interesting because I was miserable. There was never a shortage of stuff to complain about-- never a shortage of crazy redneck stories to tell you-- never a day without some kind of wacky incident at work to bitch about.

But now that we're in Florida, I've become complacent. Yeah, sometimes my job sucks. But most of the time, it's pretty good. Yeah, our apartment's a dump, but we're never here. Oh, and yeah, there's a lot of old people here. But most of them are very sweet... and once you get used to driving slowly, it's not too bad.

So, when I'm miserable... I'm more interesting. When I'm happy... I'm boring. I guess that makes sense.

Yeah, interesting things have happened since we moved here. But usually they happen while I'm at work, and I'm being careful to keep this blog semi-private. That means no blogging from the desk. And by the time I get home from work, I've lost the will to tell you about it.

Anyway, I'm going to try a little harder to write more often. And maybe something horrible will happen and I'll feel compelled to share it with you. One can only hope.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa