552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yuck!

I've spent more than my share of time in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. I used to live in Ottumwa, about half an hour from there, and can tell you first hand that Mount Pleasant is the exact opposite of "mountainous" and it is often not "pleasant."

Mount Pleasant is known for a very cute, old-fashioned downtown area, the Old Threshers, and the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, friend to the Beatles and founder of the Maharishi University of Management (along with plenty of brain-washing rumours).

And though Mount Pleasant, Iowa isn't one of my favorite places on the planet, I've never felt the need to dump vomit across the city. But somebody does.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa