552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, April 10, 2006

All About Me

The lovely Holly forwarded this meme to me over the weekend... and since I seem to have run out of reasons to blog regularly, this will have to do.

Four jobs I have had in my life
(I've worked for 17 different employers... and held many positions at each of them... so I'll try to condense)
1. Television Journalist- for three different stations in Missouri, Georgia, and Florida
2. Communication Instructor- at CMU, Truman, and MACC
3. Retail Whipping-girl at a variety of food service, clothing, and general merchandise stores.
4. "Arena Hostess" (which is a glorified way of saying "Usher") at the Palace of Auburn Hills

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Babe
2. Silence of the Lambs
3. The Blues Brothers
4. Young Frankenstein

Four places I have lived:
1. North Grafton, MA
2. Mt. Pleasant, MI
3. Ottumwa, IA
4. Columbus, GA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Lost
2. 24
3. The Soup
4. Pros versus Joes (though it may very well be the worst show on television)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. Orlando
3. Cape Cod
4. Cedar Point... many, many, many times.

Four websites I visit daily[almost]:
1. FARK.com
2. ESPN.com
3. EBay.com
4. coryodonnell.blogspot.com (in hopes that if I didn't post anything, maybe he did)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. The Fajita Quesidilla (#80) on the menu at El Vaquero in Columbus, GA
2. Prime Rib (I can feel my arteries hardening, just thinking about it!)
3. Lobster (with artery-clogging drawn butter, of course)
4. Pineapple with Hot Fudge

Four places I would rather be right now: (and as I wrote this, I was at work... so keep that in mind)
1. At home, In bed, watching something that we TiVo'ed.
2. Las Vegas
3. Hanging with friends... except theyre scattered all across the country!
4. Sea World

So now it's your turn. I expect full cooperation.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa