552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, April 24, 2006

Get Over It

I'm not going to spend an extended period of time on my soapbox talking about this, but I will devote a brief post.

I always liked Keith Hernandez... He was pretty entertaining when he appeared on Seinfeld, and he was a heck of a first baseman.

But as it turns out, he's not just a MVP (1979), he's also an MCP (2006).

Keith, get over it. Do you really think that a woman can't be professional while taping your ankle? Do you really think that a ballplayer, after getting beaned in the head by a 95-mph fastball, is going to try for a quick grope while a woman makes sure he doesn't have a concussion?

As Cory said, this is what happens when Elaine Benes dumps you. She ruins you for other women.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa