552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, April 28, 2006

Free at Last! Free at Last!

Chinese officials have relased a captive panda into the wild.

From the article:
"When the door of its cage opened ... Xiang Xiang hesitated for a second, then walked slowly for a few steps and eventually ran into a bamboo forest"

Can't you just picture it?
"They can't really be stupid enough to leave the door open, can they? I'll just take one step outside and they'll realize their mistake.
Hmmm. Nobody's noticed yet. Well, I'll take another step. Surely they'll see me now.
Wow. Here I am, five feet from my cage, and they're all just staring. That bamboo down the street looks pretty tasty. And fresh, too...
Maybe I'll make a break for it...
Here I goooooooo!"

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa