552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Name that Blog!

As you may have noticed, my sad little blog has lost its name.

sigh.

So, I'm asking you for your help. For the next week, "Postcards from the Peach State" will conduct a blog re-naming contest. That's right... one lucky winner will get to re-name this blog! Aren't you excited at this amazing opportunity? I thought so.

You can leave your suggestions in the Questions/Comments/Snide Remarks-- or you can email them to me using the link on the left.

The lucky winner will receive a fun gift pack from Florida! Or, at least a pack of some random crap from Florida.

Doesn't that sound enticing? I can't wait to read your entries!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa