552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, January 06, 2006

Back In Business

Ok, ok... so I'm finally back on the web... with fewer graphics and less pizzazz... but it is indeed me.

Without going into too much detail, since my last post, I:

1) Experienced quite possibly the most hellish move in history.
2) Worked 11 days straight to start my career in lovely Southwest Florida, and yet still was not present at the station when Mike Ditka showed up (day two).
3) Earned overtime out the wazoo.
4) Juggled parental visits during my eleven-day stretch.
5) Still have not unpacked everything, nor have I sent out Christmas gifts or cards (they're all purchased, and all but one are even gift-wrapped, they're just not in the mail yet.)
6) Stressed about Cory and his job situation (or lack thereof).
7) Went to the beach for an afternoon.
8) Went from being a no-cell-phone technophobe to being a two-cell-phone and pager owner. And I don't like having any of them!
9) Have not paid a penny of rent or a security deposit (the realtor's office burned down the night before we moved in... so she's been a little preoccupied).

At some point, I might elaborate on some of the above. But not tonight. The internet is slow-going for us right now, since we're on dial-up (at least until Cory gets a job and we have some disposable income).

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa