552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, August 02, 2004

Homeward Bound

In about 16 hours, I'll be airborne over Atlanta, on my way to another trip back home to visit the fam. I always end up taking a vacation sometime in August... it helps me to get my head on straight before high school football season starts. And since the season starts a week earlier this year, I need all the help I can get.

No big plans for the trip... we're taking a couple little road trips while I'm back home, and I'll probably try to catch up with a few old friends. Not that they're old... that would imply that I'm old.

I did feel pretty old last night, actually. I was driving home from work, and "Never Say Goodbye" by Bon Jovi was on the radio. That was our prom theme song. Seventeen years ago. It doesn't seem like that long since Bon Jovi was in his heyday, but there it was. Yeesh.

But back to the topic of my vacation. One pretty nice vacation-oriented thing just happened to me. I went to the Delta Airlines website to double-check my itinerary, and it told me that I have over 26,000 "SkyMiles" on my frequent flyer card! Yahoo! That's a free domestic flight (coach class, of course). Not too shabby. I keep telling Cory I'm saving up the miles so that we can finance our honeymoon on frequent-flyer miles. Of course, first we'd have to get married.

Not that I'm hinting, of course.

Labels: , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa