552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Another One Bites the Dust?

I noticed something really strange when I got in to work today. One of my co-workers had completely cleaned out their desk. Apparently, this person showed up late Friday night and cleared out. I don't know what to make of it, though I have to say that nearly every one of my co-workers has fantasized about doing the very same thing for about the last year.

None of us have the cajones to do it.

Actually, it's not the cajones we need... it's the cushion in our savings accounts. I think nearly everyone in my department would leave at the drop of a hat if we didn't have to pay those pesky bills.

My job used to be fun. What happened?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa