552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, August 15, 2004

No Rest for the Weary

Sorry I haven't been blogging much, kids... but I've been pooped out. The summary:

1) Vacation last week in Michigan. Left for the Great Lakes State on Monday, arrived around 6pm. Drove to Columbus, Ohio on Tuesday morning. Stayed the night in Ohio, drove back to Michigan on Wednesday morning. Thursday, rested up for the next mini-trip, to Mackinaw City/Mackinac Island. Left for Mackinaw City Friday morning. Mackinac Island Saturday. Drove back on Sunday. Flew back to Georgia on a 6:30 am flight Monday morning. Was at work Monday by 2:30. Worked until 1 am.

2) Been working ever since. Dave's on vacation this week. Translation: No days off for the sportslady.

3) Major softball tournament in town. That means I had to be at South Commons at 10 am today. Worked from 10 am until midnight. (I did take about an hour off to run home and take a shower. So sue me for being hygenic.) Meanwhile, Cory got to go see the Braves play the Cardinals at Turner Field while I was working my butt off. And he got to go for free, too. Weenie.

4) High school football season starts Friday. I'm not ready for it. Give me a couple more weeks? Pleeeeeeaaase???

Sometime, I'll tell you a little more about my trip up north. I just don't have the energy to do it tonight. Besides, Ten Big Ones is waiting for me.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa