552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, October 10, 2003

Lost "Weekend"

Well, my so-called weekend has just about come and gone. Here, a summary of events over the two-day stretch:

1. Slept in. Of course, by normal-person standards, I sleep in most of the time. I complain when I have to be up before 11 am (remember that I don't get home from work until well after midnight).
2. Colored my hair... too dark. Stressed out about my hair color.
3. Went shopping at Ross and Marshall's. Bought a $10.00 silk blazer I won't be able to wear until next summer. But hell, it was ten dollars!
4. Made dinner. Grilled chicken breasts, broccoli, carrots and au gratin potatoes, if you care.
5. Saw "Finding Nemo." Very cute. I'm ashamed to say that I cried.
6. Went golfing this morning with Cory. We have a new system at Godwin Creek... we skip two of the three par-4 holes. It helps me to lose fewer balls. By the way, I lost one ball, found one ball, so I broke even. (By the way, two interesting things happened while golfing today: a) Cory was hitting his tee shot on the 2nd hole, and the club head broke off his five-iron and went sailing about 10 yards down the fairway, and b) Cory parred the 9th hole.)
7. Fell asleep watching Days of Our Lives. Woke up more tired than before. Had no energy to do much of anything, but a lack of clean underwear motivated me to hit the laundry room.
8. Was too lazy to cook dinner. Went to Smokey Bones BBQ. Ate way too much.
9. Went to T.J.Maxx. Bought a yoga ball for fifteen bucks. I'm hoping that the sight of it will inspire me to start doing my Fat-Blasting Yoga more often.
10. Bought a paperback: Four Blind Mice by James Patterson. Hoping it will inspire me during National Novel Writing Month.
11. Attempted to lighten my too-dark hair. It's a work in progress.

Ok. You're all caught up. Feel better?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa