552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Friday Five

Kids, I'm getting a little peeved. Nobody's been playing along with the Friday Five. I know it's lame, but think of it as the audience-participation part of our program. I post stupid easy questions, you take two minutes to answer them. It's easy, it's fun, it teaches us a little about each other.

I know you're out there.

1. What vehicle do you drive? A 1996 Red Pontiac Sunfire SE 2-door coupe. (Though my old friend Adam used to call it a "spitfire."
2. How long have you had it? Bought her brand-spanking new. It was the first Sunfire sold in Kirksville, Missouri (I special-ordered her). I used to park her at the end of our driveway, and my roommate Darren and I used to sit by the window and watch people stare at it when they walked down the sidewalk.
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? I guess the air conditioning. When my mom came down to visit this spring, she & my dad shelled out the moolah to get it fixed.
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? The digital readout on the clock/radio hasn't worked for two years. It's not a big deal when I'm in Columbus, but once I get out of town and into foreign radio territory, I have no idea what station I'm listening to. Try to find a particular station when you can't see the "dial." It sucks.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? Hmmmm. Something sporty and showy. Probably a Nissan "Z." I'd look pretty cute in one of those.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa