552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, October 06, 2003

Only 25 Days To Go

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. I guess it has something to do with getting to dress up and pretend to be someone other than myself for a night.

When I was a kid, my mom would sew me a costume every year. All the other kids at my school wore those god-awful plastic masks with the vinyl smocks, so I never appreciated the cool costumes that she made. (It's kind of like when you're a kid, you think McDonalds is the best food in the world). Anyway, one year I was a leopard, another I was a gypsy, and once (this one was the best), I was a conehead.

I still dress up for halloween whenever possible. My favorite recent costume was my Barbie Doll ensemble. If I can hunt down one of the pictures, I'll post it sometime.

Where is this rant going? Well, if you're looking for a costume this year, let me suggest one of these. You'll be the life of the party.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa