552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Wedding Day, Part II

So, as I said before, Nicki looked like a fairy princess (just like every bride should). The wedding went really well, then we headed out to the limo. I promised a photo of the limo to a couple of people, but the best pictures I took came out really blurry. Cory took one out of the window of the car, which was a much clearer shot.


That's right, kids. The limo was a friggin' Humvee.

A funny story behind the limo. Nicki was debating between two different wedding dresses, one more conservative and flowy, the other with a corset and very cleavage-y. The poor girl just can't decide between the two. Then she and Walt go to the limo guy, and decide to get the kick-ass Hummer limo. At that point, she decides she has to go with the busty dress, simply because she'd look silly getting out of the Humvee in a conservative flowy gown. I think it was a great choice.

So, we get into the limo, and there's plenty of room for the bride, groom, and all 12 other members of the bridal party. We were pretty well stocked with Captain and Coke, along with a couple of six-packs. We just drove around for a while, then Teri and I convinced everyone we needed to stop for Boone's Farm (long story, I'm sure I'll share it at some point). The Boone's was a big hit, which makes sense since the pastor at the church told me that the communion wine was actually MD20/20, aka "Mad Dog."

We get to the reception hall, and Nicki and Walt rode off on a golf cart to take "fun" pictures on the course. The bridal party camped out in front of the hall and got hammered. Good example for our arriving guests, I think.

I'll contine the wedding night frivolity tomorrow.


Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa