552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Happy Un-Birthday, Steve!

I suck. Friday was my dad's birthday, and I never got to call him.

As you've probably surmised from my bitchy friday posts, Fridays are my truly crappy day at work. Once 6:00 or so rolls around, I'm completely tied up until after midnight. Tonight, I honestly thought I'd get a chance to call him. The two games I had to shoot were supposed to be blowouts, and I figured I'd get back to the station by 9p.m. That gives me about 15 minutes to myself before the sh*t starts to hit the fan.

Well, I had to stay until halftime of my first game. That meant that I was about 30 minutes behind. I got to the station around 9:45, and the you-know-what started hitting the fan shortly thereafter (the fact that I had a defective camera didn't help matters any). So, I work on the show, I do the show, I do the proof-of-performance promos after the show, and I have a chance to breathe. Too bad it was after midnight by that point. Not only was Steve asleep by the time I called, but it wasn't even his birthday anymore!

So, if you're reading this... happy un-birthday. Hope it was a good one.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa