552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Democracy In Action

It's fascinating what kind of information you can find about yourself on the internet. I googled my name tonight, and after sifting out all of the websites about the Danish Actress that shares my name, I was left with a brief list (interestingly enough, I found a few more sites when I spelled my name incorrectly).

My name appears in a number of NBA media guides, along with the website at work, and the program for Truman State University's 1998 Undergraduate Research Symposium. My name also appears on one of Mike's blog pages.

By far, the most interesting was this website. Apparently, I'm the 123rd sexiest female news anchor in the world (despite my bad publicity photo). So come on, rock the vote! With your help, maybe I could become the 122nd sexiest anchor on TV!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa