552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, September 28, 2003

They Like Me! They Really Like Me!

For the first time in ages, I've actually felt appreciated at work. It took a weeks vacation to accomplish that. I guess, in the words of the 80s hair-metal band Cinderella, you really "Don't Know What Ya Got 'Till It's Gone."

Apparently, Sports Overtime last Friday was a complete train wreck. I don't actually think it had much to do with my absence, but several people in production saw the correlation. All day on Friday, I kept hearing "Thank God you're back, now we'll have a good show this week."

I can't recall the last time I actually felt appreciated at work. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever felt appreciated. It was pretty nice to hear.

By the way, the show went really well. Once again, I don't think it had much to do with my presence, but if that's what my co-workers want to believe, who am I to burst their bubble, right?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa