552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, August 11, 2003

Correction

Several days after complaining about the Bravo situation with Knology Cable, the only response I've received is: "Your complaint has been forwarded to the appropriate department." Thanks.

This morning, I conducted my daily Bravo-check. I check Channel #76 (Still the "Inspiration Network"). Then I check the TV Guide Channel and it still lists #76 as Bravo. Then I check the TV Guide Listings online. Sure enough, Bravo's still listed as #76. Finally, I decide to reprogram all the channels on my television... and there's a new channel... #60. Nothing was on Channel 60 before. I hold my breath, I switch over, and lo and behold, it's Bravo! Yahoo!!!!!

So apparently, the fine folks at Knology aren't the slimy homophobes I feared they were. Still, its infuriating when they change around the lineups without so much as a notice. I run across a lot of older people who literally live to watch television. It must be horribly confusing for them.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa