552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Let's Get Physical

I've got a small problem. I don't think I'm going to fit into the dress I'm wearing for Crackhouse Nicki's wedding. Actually, it's not that small of a problem, since the wedding's in about a month and a half. My pants have been a little too tight lately (despite my previously discussed "lanky ass"), so tonight, Cory and I bought an exercise video. I know, I know. I don't have the self-control to keep up any kind of exercise program.

That's where your job comes in. I'm putting the responsibility on you. Make sure I do this damn workout, so that I don't waste the $10 I spent on the video (not to mention the much more substantial sum I've spent on a bridesmaid dress).

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa