552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Friday Five (yet again, a little late)
1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country? Well, I live right on a state border, so that's a difficult question. I drove to Andalusia, Alabama last week, but that was for work. My last non-work trip was to Michigan, but that was to my "home state" in a way, too, since that's where I grew up. I guess the answer would be either the trip to the Upper Peninsula I took with my mom (The U.P. is like being in a different state) or the trip to Cedar Point I took with my dad a few days later.
2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling? Because I used to travel all the time when I worked at Truman, I've had a lot of bizarre experiences. I don't even know where to begin. I saw Kevin Bacon in Chicago's O'Hare Airport once.
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go? Ooooh... I'd love to go to Rome. I've never been overseas at all, and since I used to study Art History, Rome fascinates me. I hope to see the Sistine Chapel ceiling once before I die.
4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car? I prefer planes if I'm traveling alone, just because it's faster. I love the train, though I've only had the chance to take it anywhere interesting once. Most of the time, though, I drive. Books on tape can get me through even the most boring drive (Iowa and Northern Illinois come to mind).
5. What's the next place on your list to visit? I'm in a wedding in September, so Cory and I will be heading up to the Detroit area then. We may hit Cedar Point on his birthday. Nowhere too exotic, though.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa