552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Bigotry is Alive and Well and Living in Georgia

The letter of complaint that I just filed with my Cable provider, Knology:

Has Bravo (Ch. 76) been taken off our channel lineup? I turned on the television this evening to watch Bravo Network programming, and found a religious cable program instead.

I would be very disappointed if programming on that station was pre-empted because of bigotry or hatred. The Program that was scheduled to air at this time is a show called "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," a television show with a gay tilt.

If the program has been pre-empted simply because it is homosexually oriented, then you have committed a simply unforgivable act of censorship and closed-mindedness.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa