552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, August 03, 2003

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I mentioned the other day that it's tax-free weekend in Georgia. Tonight, on my dinner break, I decided to take advantage of the government's little gift, and went to the mall. Honest to God, it was like Christmas shopping. There wasn't an empty parking spot in sight, and I don't mean that in the "oh, that parking space is too far to walk" kind of way. I mean there literally were no open parking spaces. I drove in circles for about 5 minutes until I finally found one, conveniently close to nothing.

Once inside, it was infuriating. People just milling around, walking slowly and generally irritating me. I can't complain too much, though. I got a new suit jacket on sale and tax-free. And, I got Bourbon Chicken from the "Cajun Cafe" in the food court. Yum.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa