552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, August 01, 2003

Pop Quiz, Hotshot!

Wow. What a colossal waste of my time. I was looking for something fun to do on the internet while I wait for Cory to call, and I visited Quizilla. I occasionally visit, try out some of the quizzes, and get infuriated by the general ineptitude of the quiz "authors" at that site. So what did I do? I created my own quiz, complete with groovy graphics. Then just for good measure, I took my own quiz to see the answer. Here goes:

You Are David Letterman!
You Are David Letterman!


Which Late-Night Talk Show Host Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

So there you have it. I'm David Letterman. Of course, now you all have to take the quiz and let me know the results!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa