552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

The Numbers Game

Just checked my web stats, and a few interesting things have popped out at me:

1) People really want to know where Eminem lives. Several people have found my blog using search strings like "Eminem Address Rochester-Hills."
2) There's a phenomenal amount of interest in the Bodydome. Many, many, many people stumble across this blog after catching late night infomercials. Much like the Eminem fans, I'm sure they're very disappointed in what they find here.
3) I've only been counting visitors since May 2nd, but I'm about to reach my 1,000th visitor. I've recently had an increased amount of traffic from another Columbus Blog (which happens to be written by a co-worker of mine), so I should probably give him his "props." If I figure out who #1000 is, I'll let you know. If you leave a comment, it's easier for me to figure out who you are (hint, hint, hint). Maybe visitor #1000 will win something cool. Probably not, though.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa