552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, July 27, 2003

Darkness Falls

For the last two or three months, I've been waking up between 7:00 and 8:00 in the morning every day. For many of you, that wouldn't be a big deal, but remember, I don't get home from work until well after midnight. 7 a.m. to me is like 4 a.m. to a normal person.

The culprit in my early wakeup calls? The sun. When we first moved into this apartment, it was autumn, and there wasn't any sun getting into our bedroom at all. It was ideal. But then the earth tilted, spring came, and now the bedroom is flooded with daylight every morning.

I finally got fed up with it and bought a sleep mask yesterday. Did it work? Too well. I overslept by two hours.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa