552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Jamocha Me Crazy

Thursday night, on the way back from Buckhead, I stopped at Arby's for dinner (extravagant, I know). As I was sitting in the drive-thru, I spotted a giant sign for Jamocha Shakes. I haven't had one since my junior year of high school, when one of my best friends got a job at Arby's... and it just so happened that a guy I had a massive crush on worked there, too.

Anyway, I used to drive my Chevette (1979 2-door, powder blue, $650.00) up to Arby's all the time to hang out with my friend Lara. I'd always order a Jamocha shake and I'd spy on Eric.

Last night's jamocha shake wasn't nearly as good as I remembered it. It was a little bitter at first, but it improved with time. Or maybe it was just the high-school crush that made them taste better in my memory.

I should note that, being somewhat lactose-intolerant, I paid dearly for my trip down memory lane.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa