552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, July 24, 2003

Whooo-Hooo! I'm Number One!

Ok, I wasn't planning on doing this, but I've decided that I'm going to gloat just a little bit. One of our co-worker has the brand-spanking new NCAA 2004 game for his Playstation2, and he loaned it to Cory for a couple of days.

I should mention here that I'm not good at sports-related video games. I could kick anyone's ass at Tetris or Ms. Pac-Man, but today's games are waaaaaayy too complicated for me.

But for some reason, the Playstation gods have been with me. Cory and I played three games, and I beat him all three times (The highlight: Playing a "mascot game" between "Buzz" of Georgia Tech and "Herky the Hawk" of the University of Iowa.

Ok enough gloating. I guess because I'm too uncoordinated and out-of-shape to play a real sport, I have to brag about the small victories in life.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa