552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, August 02, 2003

Whoops!

Is it still Friday? I missed the Friday Five by about two minutes.

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? Usually between 11:00 am and noon. And before you all start freaking out, let me remind you that I don't get off work until well after midnight. Sometimes I have to get up earlier (and often, much earlier) because I have to go to a press conference or an early playoff game. But on average, I'd say about 11:30 am.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? By my standards, no I don't "sleep in." I work weekends, so I usually get up around the same time as on weekdays... about noon. During college football season, it's earlier, because I usually have to be at the office by noon to record a game.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? Hit the snooze button repeatedly. Once I'm actually awake, I turn on the TV, especially if Cory's still asleep, to wake him up. He's a notoriously late sleeper. I usually shower first thing.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? Totally depends on how much time I have to get ready. I can do the low-maintenance thing in about 25 minutes. Full primping takes about an hour (including ironing clothes). But most mornings, if I have the time, I putter around for a couple hours. I'll watch Days of Our Lives and do my hair and makeup during commercial breaks.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? Hmmmm. I'm not a big breakfast person, because I generally get up too late to bother. When I lived in Kirksville, we used to eat at the buffet at the Days Inn every Sunday morning. A friend of ours ran the restaurant, and we'd all meet up there for a hangover brunch.

(side note: The Days Inn link I listed shows a photo of the so-called "newly opened" Kirksville Aquatic Center. Oddly enough, the Aquatic Center opened when I was a news reporter at KTVO... four years ago. Tells you how often that page gets updated, right.)

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa