552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, August 08, 2003

Movie Night

"Bend it Like Beckham" finally came to Columbus this last week, so Cory and I headed out to the Peachtree 8. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. I'm too tired out to give it a full review, though I will say that it won the 2003 ESPY Award for Best Sports Movie. Hell, if ESPN gives it the seal of approval, who am I to disagree?

Oh, we saw a trailer for the sports movie I predict as next year's winner: Radio. It'll be interesting to see if Cuba Gooding Jr. can succeed in a movie where he can't get by on being cute and acting obnoxious. If you haven't guessed, I'm not really a fan. However, I am a fan of Ed Harris and Alfre Woodard, so I'll go see it.

We also saw a trailer for this movie. A Kung Fu/Soccer movie... Not exactly "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," is it?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa