552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, August 11, 2003

Call Me "Stretch"

So, this morning, Cory and I got up and did our "Fat-Blasting Yoga" workout. It's mostly stretching exercises, with a lot of balancing, and some low-impact aerobics thrown in to keep your heart pumping.

Egads, it's difficult! I've noticed for quite some time how inflexible I am, but I never realized how poor my balance is. I nearly tipped over several times. The amazing thing is that after half an hour, I was completely pooped out and sweating like crazy.

At first, we thought that we'd be able to do the tape every morning. Now that I've done it, I think tomorrow will have to be a day of rest. My shoulders and neck are kind of achy, and I'm sure tomorrow morning they won't feel much better.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa